Amity Technology is located in Fargo, ND, near the intersection of 25th St and 7th Ave, less than 2 miles from the junction of I-29 and I-94.
- Amity Technology is located in Fargo, North Dakota, near the intersection of 25th Street North and 7th Avenue North
- 63,000 Sq. Ft. Modern Plant
- 8,000 Sq. Ft. Research and Development Facility
- Located near the junction of I-29 and I-94
- 7.2 Acres between 2 facilities
Laser Cutting: Flat
- 2 Bystronics 4020 4 x 2 meter capacity with dual pallet shuttle system 4,000 and 4,400 Watt.
- Mild Steel: up to .75″
- Stainless Steel: up to .375″
- Aluminum: up to .250″
Laser Cutting: Tubing
- Shape: up to 130″ Length
- Round: max 12.5″ Diameter x .50” Wall
- Square: 8.0″x 8.0″x .50” Wall to 4.0″x 4.0″x .375” Wall
- Rectangle: 8.0″x 8.0″x .50” Wall to 5.0″x 2.0″ x .375” Wall
- CNC Folder 216-40/10 Fasti w/auto crowning, precision, segmented tooling. Specializes in larger panels in low/medium volumes. 4 meters long x 10 mm” (.393″) mild steel
- Cincinnati Formmaster II precision 88 ton 8′ bed CNC XY controls
- Press Brake 135 Ton 12′ Dia-Acro
- Hyd-Mech horizontal bandsaw
- 1 CNC Marvel 81-A PC vertical bandsaw with auto-tilt
- Motoman EA 1900N Arc Welding Robot cell with a horizontal reach of 75” and a vertical reach of 134.6”. Features a two-sided rotary turntable with each side of the turntable having a working table of 101”x40”.
- 25 MIG wire feed stations with 4 OH crane bays for 5 ton, 3 ton, 2 ton, and 1 ton parts respectively.
- Excellent Jigs and Fixture design & build for quality assurance.
- Limited TIG welding capability
- Powder coat paint line featuring two powder coat booths (each approximately 22’ L x17’ W) with Gema OptiFlex spray guns and a 3.5 million BTU convection curing oven (26’ L x28’ W). Monorail capable of handling parts up to 3 tons, 20′ L x 8′ W x 11′ H
- Steel shot blast booth
- Phosphate Wash Station
- Zinc & chrome finishing, powder-coating, heat treating (available locally)
- Flows directly off from Powder Paint coating line
- 10,000 sq ft assembly area serviced by OH cranes, compressed air, and electrical
- Shipping and loading bay serviced by 20Ton OH bridge crane.
- Flexible for nearly any size product.
- Serviced by two drive down loading docks
- Makino A81 horizontal machining center with 360o indexer
- Haas VF-5 50 taper 30 HP VMC 52 x 26 with 4th axis
- Haas VF -6 50 taper 30 HP VMC 60 x 32
- Mori-Seiki SL25 CNC turning lathe 2.5″ spindle bore
- Lodge and Shipley PowerTurn large spindle bore lathe 8.875″ through-hole x 96″ bed
- Clausing Engine Lathe Manual 15″
- Manual Horizontal Mill, Large Radial Arm Drill
- Solidworks CAD, Gibbs CAM, FEA
- Read most drawing formats